Unfortunately our tuckshop is currently not operating and will be closed until further notice.
Please check our newsletter and this page for updates.
Our tuckshop — operated by the Parents and Citizens Association — has a large variety of healthy choices on its menu. The tuckshop is open both breaks Wednesday and Friday.
Tuckshop menus (PDF, 445KB) and information are sent home early in the school year. Please contact the office to receive a current version.
Tuckshop Ordering Procedure
Tuckshop can be ordered either online or in person at school.
Parents/carers can order and pay for tuckshop orders online at FlexiSchools.
Set up an account for online ordering
- Register for Flexischools and add your student, their school and form class to get started.
- Top-Up your account via Visa, Mastercard, PayPal or direct deposit.
- Make an order by selecting from the range of options made available by your school and proceed to make payment for the order listed in your order pad.
- Review Orders by logging back in to your Flexischools account. You can set recurring orders, view transaction history or cancel orders via your Flexischools login.
What does it cost?
- Online Ordering Fees - $0.29 per order
- Account Top-Up Fees - Direct Deposit FREE
- Credit card (visa/mastercard) 15c + 1%
- PayPal 15c + 1%
The P&C is currently recruiting a new tuckshop convenor.